Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your real estate agents are Top Local Experts.
Buying a home is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
How We Can Help
Before you start looking
As Your Agent, We Will:
·Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
·Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
·Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
·Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
·Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
·Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
·Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
·Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
·Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
·Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
·Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
·Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
·Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
·Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As top Holmdel, Colts Neck, Marlboro and Manalapan and surrounding area real estate agents, here is how we will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Holmdel, Colts Neck, Marlboro and Manalapan market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional New Jersey real estate affiliations.
- Our expert local knowledge of the Holmdel, Colts Neck, Marlboro and Manalapan and surrounding areas should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Holmdel, Colts Neck, Marlboro and Manalapan is no different! It's our job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and a member or my team or I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience.
Let us represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Holmdel, Colts Neck, Marlboro and Manalapan and surrounding areas. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!